If you are interested in seeing more of Santiago, its sites and customs, and you have a full day to do so, this is definitely the tour for you. In addition to seeing the capital’s most relevant attractions, you will be able to spend more time exploring the places you go by, as well as having the opportunity to enjoy lunch at one of its markets, visiting museums or shopping at the quaint Pueblito de los Dominicos, or at any of the city’s malls or outlets.
- Vehicle with Driver and Tour Guide
- Duration: 8 hours
- Services not mentioned as included
- Entrance fee San Cristóbal Hill
- Optional gratuities
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
|Passengers||1 - 3||4 - 6||7 - 10||11 - 14||15 - 24|
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat.
- Take sunscreen, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.