On the Santiago half day city tour, you will discover the city’s historic center which includes the Santa Lucia Hill, the National Library, the Presidential Palace, the Central Station, the Club Hipico (horse race track), the university district, Plaza de Armas (main town square), the Central Market, and the National Fine Arts Museum.
You will visit as well the bohemian area of Bellavista. You will also have the opportunity to get acquainted with the eastern area of town, where you will find El Golf, the new financial district of Santiago; Alonso de Cordova, an avenue with many exclusive boutiques; and Providencia, which clearly depicts the capital’s evolution starting mid-twentieth century.
- Vehicle with driver and tour guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Services not mentioned as included
- Entrance fees
- Optional activities
- Optional gratuities
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
|Passengers||1 - 3||4 - 6||7 - 10||11 - 14||15 - 24|
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat.
- Take sunscreen, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.