If you have more time to explore the mountains and enjoy the great outdoors, it is worth while taking the full day tour option. Besides enjoying the breathtaking scenery, you will have time for lunch, to go hiking or experience the off season activities the ski resorts provide, such as chairlift rides, horseback riding, tubing and canopy; available during spring, summer, and fall.
Choose between visiting Portillo; San Jose de Maipo; or El Colorado, Farellones, La Parva, or Valle Nevado.
- Vehicle with driver and tour guide
- Duration: 8 hours
- Entrance fees
- Services not mentioned as included
- Optional gratuities
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
|Passengers||1 - 3||4 - 6||7 - 10||11 - 14||15 - 24|
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat. Please consider that the mountain conditions can change continuously and that temperature oscillations can be quite high, due to which dressing in layers is key, allowing you to adjust the number of garments to the temperature and weather conditions of each moment.
- Take sunscreen, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- Due to the fact that this tour will take you over 3.000 meters above sea level through a windy mountain road, we recommend you have a light breakfast/lunch. Additionally if you are prone to motion sickness, before leaving your hotel, we recommend consider taking a medication previously prescribed by your doctor for this effect.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.