Enjoy a day visiting the coast of the central area of Chile, with a choice of 3 different experiences, in nearby locations:
Cachagua, Maitencillo and Zapallar: characterized by its beautiful beaches, small vacation villages and traditional fishermen’s coves.
Isla Negra: renown for being one of the favorite places of poet and Nobel Prize winner, Pablo Neruda. Optionally you can allocate between 1 and 2 hours to visit any of the famous Casablanca Valley wineries, located on the way to the coast.
Viña del Mar and Valparaiso; observe the contrast between the “Joya del Pacifico” (Pacific Ocean’s Jewel), declared World Heritage Site in 2003 and Viña del Mar, also known as the “Garden City”, main vacation destination for Chileans. Optionally you can allocate between 1 and 2 hours to visit any of the famous Casablanca Valley wineries, located on the way to the coast.
- Vehicle with driver and tour guide
- Duration: 8 hours
- Entrance Fees
- Optional activities
- Services not mentioned as included
- Optional gratuities
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
|Passengers||1- 3||4 - 6||7 - 10||11 - 14||15-24|
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast for Valparaiso. Please take into account that the Chilean coast usually has cold and cloudy mornings, due to which we recommend you consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat.
- Take sun block, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- This tour does not include lunch, due to which we recommend you take one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos). Although our company recommends a specific restaurant considering an adequate quality/ price/ service relation, you have the freedom to chose any other restaurant in the surroundings, we only ask that you meet your guide where he/ she indicates at the latest 90 minutes after getting of the bus for lunch.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.