Panoramic Andes Winter
This tour is specially designed thinking of those who are seeking to discover the amazing Andes mountains and wish to enjoy its marvelous scenery, but do not necessarily want to take part in sporting activities. The trip will take you up a stunning mountain road towards Farellones, the first winter season town in Chile, and later to Valle Nevado, the most important ski resort in the country and one of the most relevant in the southern hemisphere
- Transport to Farellones and Valle Nevado with transfers to/from hotels (return from Valle Nevado 4:15 PM)
- Bilingual guide spainsh/english
- Ski tickets and rentals
- Optional Gratuities
- Duration: About 9 hours
- Departures: Monday to Sunday. Pick up from hotel to Parque Arauco from 8:15 AM. Tour starts at 9:00 AM from Parque Arauco
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English
price before $ 32.000
US$48 | €41 | R$162
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
Customize your tour
If you want to make your trip a unique experience, we care to adapt according to what you indicate:
- Duration and schedule
- Number of passengers and more ...
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat. Please consider that the mountain conditions can change continuously and that temperature oscillations can be quite high, due to which dressing in layers is key, allowing you to adjust the number of garments to the temperature and weather conditions of each moment.
- Take sun block, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- Due to the fact that this tour will take you over 3.000 meters above sea level through a windy mountain road, we recommend you have a light breakfast. Additionally if you are prone to motion sickness, before leaving your hotel, we recommend consider taking a medication previously prescribed by your doctor for this effect.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour. Remember lunch is not included. A credit card will be required to guarantee rentals and for payment of any service not included in your tour.
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.
- It is not suggested to take the tour if your return flight the same day.