Concha y Toro & Santa Rita Winerys
This tour invites you to discover Chile’s prestigious wines and two of the most relevant cellars where they are produced. Located in the Maipo valley, in Santa Rita you will visit its modern bottling plant and its historic Cellar 1, whose construction speaks of the colonial past of the country, and Concha y Toro, especially famous for its “Casillero del Diablo”. At the end of the tour in Santa Rita, you will visit the Andean Museum, which houses over three thousand archeological pieces which are part of one of Chile’s most important private collections.
- Transport to Vinyard Santa Rita and Concha y Toro with transfers to / from hotels
- Vinyard Concha y Toro Tour with wine tasting
- Vinyard Santa Rita Tour with wine tasting
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
- Duration: About 9 hours
- Departures: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Pick up from hotel to Parque Arauco from 8:15 AM. Tour starts at 9:00 AM from Parque Arauco
- Prices per person
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English
price before $ 63.000
US$94 | €82 | R$318
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
Customize your tour
If you want to make your trip a unique experience, we care to adapt according to what you indicate:
- Duration and schedule
- Number of passengers and more ...
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat.
- Take sunscreen, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- As this tour includes wine tasting (for 18+ years old), we recommend having a good breakfast to counteract the effects of alcohol.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- This tour does not include lunch, due to which we recommend you carry one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos).
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.