Ski La Parva with or without lessons
Locked in the middle of The Andes mountain range, 2.750 meters above sea level, at 40 kms from Santiago, La Parva is a unique and exclusive winter complex, with all the characteristics of a mountain town.
Enjoy an amazing ski day at La Parva with 40 km of ski slopes for all levels, an international ski school, beautiful landscapes of the Andes and a large offer of restaurants.
- La Parva ski ticket for beginners full day or La Parva ski ticket for all Tracks, as appropriate. (Service is the responsibility of the La Parva Ski Center)
- Class collective ski or snowboard for beginners of 2 hours or without classes with access to All the tracks for those who take this alternative.
- Ski or snowboard equipment (boots, canes, ski or table), as appropriate.
- Transfer to La Parva with transfers from / to hotels. (Pick up from hotels from Of 06:45 hours).
- It is considered children from 9 to 12 years
- Activities and rentals
- Accident insurance
- Duration: About 11 hours
- Departures: Monday to Sunday. Pick up from hotel from 7:00 AM. (Descent from La Parva 4:30 PM).
- You must bring a credit card with enough space and a valid document to leave As a guarantee to the moment that the equipment of Ski or snowboard (License of Driver's license, identity card or passport).
After your reservation we will contact you to confirm if you are skiing Or Snowboard, we will also need to know if you want to do the class activity for Beginner or with access to all the tracks.
US$132 | €114 | R$444
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat. Please consider that the mountain conditions can change continuously and that temperature oscillations can be quite high, due to which dressing in layers is key, allowing you to adjust the number of garments to the temperature and weather conditions of each moment.
- Take sun block, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- Due to the fact that this tour will take you over 3.000 meters above sea level through a windy mountain road, we recommend you have a light breakfast. Additionally if you are prone to motion sickness, before leaving your hotel, we recommend consider taking a medication previously prescribed by your doctor for this effect.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour. Remember lunch is not included. A credit card will be required to guarantee rentals and for payment of any service not included in your tour.
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.
- It is not suggested to take the tour if your return flight the same day.