Snow Park + Visit Colorado
If you are looking for fun in the snow you have to visit Farellones, the first ski center and mountain village of Santiago, located just 32 kilometers from the capital. In a privileged location on the Santiago valley you can enjoy a chairlift, sled or tubing, an ideal activity for big and boys (minimum height 1.20 m) to feel the adrenaline outdoors. The tubing is carried out in an individual rubber chamber that slides on snow tracks, then is lifted by lifts. Then, following the Cordillera Trail, you will get to know El Colorado, which has become one of the most popular winter resorts for skiing and snowboarding in Chile.
- Transportation to Farellones and El Colorado with transfers from / to hotels (return from El Colorado at 4:45 PM).
- Snow Park activities (the service is the responsibility of the Farellones Ski Center).
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Snow clothing rental
- Any activities not mentioned above
- Optional gratuities
- Ski Tickets
- Duration: About 11 hours
- Departures: Monday to Sunday. Pick up from hotel from 6:45 AM.
US$71 | €61 | R$240
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat. Please consider that the mountain conditions can change continuously and that temperature oscillations can be quite high, due to which dressing in layers is key, allowing you to adjust the number of garments to the temperature and weather conditions of each moment.
- Take sun block, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- Due to the fact that this tour will take you over 3.000 meters above sea level through a windy mountain road, we recommend you have a light breakfast. Additionally if you are prone to motion sickness, before leaving your hotel, we recommend consider taking a medication previously prescribed by your doctor for this effect.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour. Remember lunch is not included. A credit card will be required to guarantee rentals and for payment of any service not included in your tour.
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.
- It is not suggested to take the tour if your return flight the same day.