Santiago Hop On Hop Off
This service allows you to discover this wonderful city with added depth and greater flexibility aboard the same red double deck buses which you can find in cities such as New York, London, Madrid & Paris. You can hop on and off as many times as you like along the circuit between 9:30AM & 6:00PM and once you have visited what you are interested in, you can continue the route taking the following buses which pass approximately every 30 minutes in each stop. If you continue on the same bus, you will return to the same point where you boarded approximately 2 hours later.
Audio in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German and French.
RELEVANT INFORMATION – SANTIAGO TURISTIK
The Santiago Turistik service operates between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM. Until 4:30PM you can board the bus in any Turistik stop knowing that you can travel along the whole circuit without getting off. Until 5:30 PM you can board at any stop and travel up to 5 stops further on.
Santiago is quite a safe city, however as in any large city and specially in its downtown area, it is important to take certain precautions which include minimizing the exposure of valuable objects and while not in movement in public spaces, trying to stay close to points such as shops, cafes, and kiosks.
Once the Santiago TURISTIK pass is used for the first time, it becomes non refundable. TURISTIK reserves the right to modify the circuit due to force majeure.
- About 2 hours if not off the bus
- Monday to Sunday every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Prices per person
- Audio in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German and French.
price before $ 22.000
US$33 | €28 | R$111
Book this tour for your group
If you want to do this tour with your family or group of friends book it here.
Customize your tour
If you want to make your trip a unique experience, we care to adapt according to what you indicate:
- Duration and schedule
- Number of passengers and more ...
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat.
- Take sunscreen, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour.
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.