Valle Nevado Ski or Snowboard without classes
Set in one of the most beautiful corners of the Andes mountains, Valle Nevado Ski Resort is unique place in the world.Located only 40 kilometers from Santiago, it has one of the largest ski areas in the region. If you are looking for a great day of skiing or snowboarding, Valle Nevado offers the first gondola in the country, 14 ski lifts, 39 slopes with 40 kilometers of extension, and 900 hectares of ski area.
- Valle Nevado Ski Ticket for all tracks (service is the responsibility of the Ski Valle Nevado).
- Ski or snowboard equipment (boots, walking sticks, ski or board).
- Transportation to Valle Nevado with transfers from / to hotels. (Pick up from hotels from 06:45 hrs).
- It is considered children from 5 to 11 years
- Ski clothes & accessories
- Accident insurance
- Duration: About 11 hours
- Departures: Monday to Sunday. Pick up from hotel from 6:45 AM. (Return from Valle Nevado 4:15 PM).
- You must carry a credit card with enough space and a valid document to leave as a guarantee the moment you receive the equipment of Ski or snowboard (Driver's License, ID or passport).
US$147 | €127 | R$497
- Dress comfortably with low heel shoes.
- Check the weather forecast. Depending on weather conditions, consider taking a jacket, sweater, trousers/pants, and a hat. Please consider that the mountain conditions can change continuously and that temperature oscillations can be quite high, due to which dressing in layers is key, allowing you to adjust the number of garments to the temperature and weather conditions of each moment.
- Take sun block, sun glasses, and bottled water.
- Due to the fact that this tour will take you over 3.000 meters above sea level through a windy mountain road, we recommend you have a light breakfast. Additionally if you are prone to motion sickness, before leaving your hotel, we recommend consider taking a medication previously prescribed by your doctor for this effect.
- If you are going to take your camera or your phone, we recommend checking that you have enough memory and battery charge.
- We recommend carrying one or more credit cards and/or cash (chilean pesos) if you consider purchasing anything during your tour. Remember lunch is not included. A credit card will be required to guarantee rentals and for payment of any service not included in your tour.
- Please follow the times indicated in your voucher and by the guide, as we must look after the experience of all our passengers. If you are not on time you expose yourself to the tour having to continue without you.
- We hope these suggestions allow you to enjoy your tour at the fullest. Thank you for choosing Turistik.